What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food packaging microbial tolerance levels

Started by , Jan 18 2019 03:54 PM
6 Replies

Hello every one!

Am Toomma

PLease i want to find out the acceptable BRC microbial tolerance level of yeast, mould and viable bacteria in a food packaging environmental air swab and clothing of thr workers

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Hello every one!

Am Toomma

PLease i want to find out the acceptable BRC microbial tolerance level of yeast, mould and viable bacteria in a food packaging environmental air swab and clothing of thr workers

Hi Toomma,

Not sure if you are you referring  to (a) evaluating the environmental air or (b) a swab of the packaging product surface. ?

If (a) try this thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ure/#entry70075

(esp post 7)

if (b) try this thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ing/#entry51211

If you mean just cleaned clothing, the (heat) cleaning process should achieve a very low swab count.

I mean BRC standard microbial specification for environmental air per hour and cover coat of workers in 100cm cube, in a toothpaste tube manufacturing industry. Thanks.

I mean BRC standard microbial specification for environmental air per hour and cover coat of workers in 100cm cube, in a toothpaste tube manufacturing industry. Thanks.

Hi Toomma,

Afaik, BRC has no numerical Standards for such items. Sorry.

Even in the Attached file it had not been clearly mentioned.

Thanks but BRC Standards are not shareable on this Forum due copyright.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces