What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Service Contract for Glass Outsourced Bottle Inspection / Packaging

Started by , Jan 22 2019 02:30 PM
1 Reply

Help, this new company I work for has only verbal agreements with their resort vendors. What that means is nonconforming goods get shipped to a third party that then resorts all the product and removing the nonconforming product. The product then gets sent back to us or straight to our customer. We are a glass bottle manufacture. I wrote a CAR for the lack of a contract, and this is what they sent me back to have the subcontractors sign to be in compliance. I do not think this meets requirements but I am tired of arguing, please help! 

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Air Handling Units service provider Documentation BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification 3.5.3.1 Risk based approval and monitoring of service supplier Contract Service Providers - who exactly falls under this category? Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list
[Ad]

are these places listed on your contract manufacturers list?

What do you think is missing?  They are not making the glass, simply sorting it...........as a glass jar user, this makes sense to me. Jars are washed and/or sterilized by end user (generally speaking)

Similar Discussion Topics
Air Handling Units service provider Documentation BRC 3.5.4.4 - Service specification 3.5.3.1 Risk based approval and monitoring of service supplier Contract Service Providers - who exactly falls under this category? Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list SAQ for Contract Service Suppliers Regulatory Compliance Database Third Party Service Laundry service for BRCGS Approved Supplier Program and Non-Contract and Contract Service Providers Does anyone have a matrix for risk assessment of service providers?