What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello, I am Here

Started by , Jan 25 2019 12:22 AM
4 Replies

Hi, I am new to the site, obviously. I was drawn in looking for a Haccp template for canning tomatoes. I have noticed that without contributing 25 posts we are not allowed to even view documents or files. Does this lead to a lot of shitposting? I imagine that it does, especially with prompts like this one. I am not trying to encourage dissidence, just pointing out that if the goal was to actually encourage safe food handling practices that it could be a lot easier. Thanks for "listening".

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
I only read the first line. Welcome Chef.

Hi, I am new to the site, obviously. I was drawn in looking for a Haccp template for canning tomatoes. I have noticed that without contributing 25 posts we are not allowed to even view documents or files. Does this lead to a lot of shitposting? I imagine that it does, especially with prompts like this one. I am not trying to encourage dissidence, just pointing out that if the goal was to actually encourage safe food handling practices that it could be a lot easier. Thanks for "listening".

you best bet is quizlet or just using google for each step. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 Thank

Awesome!! Thanks. BTW I had to google quizlet, I guess I'm getting old.

Welcome to the forum Chef Hovey. Regular members can download attachments from forum topics freely. I suggest you navigate over to the HACCP forum and sesrch for tomato canning, maybe something in there or feel free to start a new topic.

New members who just want to use and abuse the forum are quickly identified and banned.

Enjoy your stay.

Simon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics