What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CIP - Milk Residues acceptable levels

Started by , Feb 13 2019 10:38 AM
1 Reply

Hi everyone!

We produce both dairy and non-dairy fruit juices. I would like to validate our cleaning procedure in between the production of dairy fruit juices and non-dairy fruit juices. 

Does anyone know what the acceptable level for milk residues present after CIP is? 

Is there a known standard? i can't seem to find any information. 

Thanks in advance :) 

Anna

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) USA Levels of Preservatives in Syrups MAP Packing residual levels size variance EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels
[Ad]

Hi Anna,

I suggest that this will be dependent on the level that is carried over to the juice and and the amount of juice being consumed in a serving. Ideally there will be no carry over.

Refer to Reference Doses – See information in links below:

Advances in Food Allergen Threshold and Quantitative Risk Assessment

Food Allergen Fundamentals - Introduction to allergen principles for the food industry

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) USA Levels of Preservatives in Syrups MAP Packing residual levels size variance EU and USFDA standards for residual disinfectant levels Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule Milk powder - short shelf life Test for determining Milk Fat adulteration in the dairy Industry. Acceptable tolerance of calibration measurement equipment Looking for information on condensed milk process