What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

To clean or not to clean a chocolate holding tank and emrober?

Started by , Feb 19 2019 01:22 PM
1 Reply

Good Afternoon everyone, I'd welcome your thoughts on this. We have recently purchased a new Chocolate Tank and emrober. There are a lot of thoughts around hygiene intervention with chocolate processes, and the latest school of thought is not to clean them. However, if I wasn't to clean, how would I ensure compliant hygiene standards?

To add to this, the emrober that would be used for Chocolate, can, during the week be used for a Raspberry coating. I guess for me, the change over process, if I'm not cleaning chocolate, how do I ensure its to the correct hygiene standards for the Raspberry coating? Some people have talked about using cocoa butter as a purging process?

Welcome your thoughts.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule Tempering Chocolate for coated products BRCGS Cleaning equipment in clean area Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making
[Ad]

Hi

I think you have to clear the chocolate tank so that you were be prepared from all hygiene standards. You can do it in some specific time interval.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule Tempering Chocolate for coated products BRCGS Cleaning equipment in clean area Traceability procedure in chocolate and candy making What is the FDA requirements on holding documents on line? Anyone else work in a Chocolate Factory? How to clean and sanitize in a chocolate & confectionary facility? Drying and storing clean utensils and parts in utility sinks Tree Nuts Allergen Validation for Chocolate Manufacturing Facility