What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 2.3.2.3 Approving Raw and Packaging Material Specifications

Started by , Feb 25 2019 10:53 PM
2 Replies

"SQF 2.3.2.3 The methods and responsibility for developing and approving detailed raw material, ingredient, and packaging specifications shall be documented."

What is the best approach to meeting this requirement?

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer
[Ad]

For this, there are some standards that you have to follow.

For me, I made an excel document with a tab for ingredients, packaging, food grade chemicals and labels. My headings and one example is as seen below for ingredients specs. I'm sure there are other ways but this works for me.

Raw Material Description - basil, whole

Raw Material Hazard Analysis - TPC, Y/M, E.coli, Salmonella

Approved Supplier(s) - Company x

Documentation Required - CoA

Date Reviewed -

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Checking frozen incoming material using digital probe thermometer Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Packaging manufacturing and tape.