What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have a template for a food fraud assessment?

Started by , Mar 02 2019 04:05 PM
3 Replies

Does anyone have a template for a food fraud assesment. I watched a free training course but now i need to implement it for my company.  

We process frozen cranberries and i believe we are not vunurable but i still need to implement in my documents.

HELP I HAVE AN AUDIT ON TUESDAY

CRANBERRY GAL

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product
[Ad]

The attached is a QSP document I found with me downloaded for learning purpose(Thanks to the original owner). May be somehow this would help you..

Attached Files

1 Thank

The attached is a QSP document I found with me downloaded for learning purpose(Thanks to the original owner). May be somehow this would help you..

Hi Eagle Eye,

Thks for input but I do not see any template to enable a Vulnerability Assessment etc as usually required for Food Fraud ?

Does anyone have a template for a food fraud assesment. I watched a free training course but now i need to implement it for my company.  

We process frozen cranberries and i believe we are not vunurable but i still need to implement in my documents.

HELP I HAVE AN AUDIT ON TUESDAY

CRANBERRY GAL

Hi Loony,

Maybe due time pressure?

You omitted to mention audit for whom or which FS Standard ?

They all tend to have different requirements.

Please clarify.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Example of a risk assessment template