What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ATP Testing Devices

Started by , Mar 03 2019 06:25 PM
7 Replies

Hello,

i have a cleaning product i have asked a chemist to analyse and test if it cleans effectively.

i need documented evidence and testing results from a laboratory / clinical environment so i can provide conclusive factual reliable results my cleaning product actually can clean / disinfects.

i seen Hygeian sell an ATP device that does this...also a competitor LuciPac Lumitester.

3 things im looking to find answers for are:

Is there anything else out there that produces the same outcome?

Where is the cheapest supplier of these devices.

im looking to buy 2 of them.

laslty are there any hand held devices that i can take into a work places and test their surfaces for Viruses, like Noro, E coli, and Other nasty bugs.

apologjes for all the questions...

thank you

Stace Conroy

ItsABogsLife

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy Heavy Metals Testing Unit Conversion Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method
[Ad]

Charm Science also has an ATP device called NovaLum. I purchased mine through my Cleaning chemical supplier, Ecolab. Price was decent.

It sure would be awesome if you could have something like ATP BioLuminescence for E.Coli, but sadly a sponge swab and 24 hour incubation is good as you are going to get!......48 hr for APC

It sure would be awesome if you could have something like ATP BioLuminescence for E.Coli, but sadly a sponge swab and 24 hour incubation is good as you are going to get!......48 hr for APC

24 hours for quantitation sounds rather miraculous already ?

Traditional MPN procedure >= 3 days.

I use the Hygiena ATP device, ideal if you need on-the-spot results for a general cleanliness validation

I use the Hygiena ATP device, ideal if you need on-the-spot results for a general cleanliness validation

Hi Zanorias ,

I know it for surfaces and environmental samples , what about the finished product analysis , a sales man had offered me a Hygiena kits for E coli of finished product , had you used it before.

BR

Hi Zanorias ,

I know it for surfaces and environmental samples , what about the finished product analysis , a sales man had offered me a Hygiena kits for E coli of finished product , had you used it before.

BR

I've heard Hygiena do an E-coli microsnap swab but I haven't used it for can't really comment. I use the Listeria InSite swabs with the mini incubator but only for unscheduled environmental swabbing and lower risk areas. Personally, for finished product and especially E.coli I'd prefer to use a lab.

1 Thank

We have used Hygiena for the past 2 years. We use the ATP surface swabs for clenaing verification. For our enviroemtal monitoring program we use the Insite Listeria and Salmonella swabs/with the incubator. We also use the total coliform/eColi swabs. We've found Hygiena to be a good company with great customer support. 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy Heavy Metals Testing Unit Conversion Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Specific Migration testing and the alternative - screening method Compressed air testing needed? Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Modified Atmospheric Packaging and Testing for Gaseous Contaminants Salmonella testing