What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

APC Environmental Reporting Results

Started by , Mar 05 2019 08:37 PM
5 Replies

Hello everyone,

I recently started with a company that has been getting their environmental results for APC in CFU/g. Does this seem right? Should it be CFU per some area (cm^2) instead? Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Interpreting ComBase results Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility
[Ad]

Are you sure you're reading results of environmentals and not product testing? Sometimes labs combine all into the same report. 

Yeah, we don't currently do product testing from this site. That's why I find the results so confusing. I'll probably have to contact the lab and ask why the results are being reported this way. 

Hello everyone,

I recently started with a company that has been getting their environmental results for APC in CFU/g. Does this seem right? Should it be CFU per some area (cm^2) instead? Thank you.

Simple question -

What does the lab report say the results refer to ?

If no information given I would consider changing yr lab.

Hello Neil,

That does not seem right for environmental samples.

Depending on delivery of samples to the lab, I have seen these reported as CFU, CFU/swab, or CFU/cm2.

Typically the company will dictate to the lab how they want their results reported.

Best Regards,

Michael

Hello Neil,

That does not seem right for environmental samples.

Depending on delivery of samples to the lab, I have seen these reported as CFU, CFU/swab, or CFU/cm2.

Typically the company will dictate to the lab how they want their results reported.

Best Regards,

Michael

1-year old thread.

Thanks anyway.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC 1.1.6 Confidential reporting system Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Environmental Testing Limits For Dry Pulse Processing Facility Interpreting ComBase results Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility 3M Environmental sampler abrasive swab sensitivity Flour Mill Environmental Monitoring PAA test strips not matching titration results Environmental Swabbing Matrix Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems