What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Which universities offer a masters degree in food safety?

Started by , Mar 06 2019 02:32 PM
4 Replies
Hi all, I know we are in a different part of world, but I would like to ask which universities offer a Master degree in food safety? If you know any in Australia that would be great?

I am also very interested to learn about Food Law. I hope one day I can work at food law firm. I think the only way is to study law then you can choose the food as specialty. I am dreaming to become Bill Marler one day.

Just a quick background about myself:
- Master degree in Food Science from Australia ( Iranian background)
- over 7 years experience in food industry ( 1.5 year experience in high care facility and the rest was in low cares facilities). I still have a long way to go in food safety.
Please advise me to find a way.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

University of Guelph in ONtario Canada offers a masters in food safety and quality assurance, one with a thesis and one without

WOrd of caution it is  -15 without the windchill today...………...lol

2 Likes

Hi F,

I received a MS in Food Safety & Technology from Illinois institute of Technology in Chicago. Although it is also cold there, I highly recommend it!

1 Like

Hi

I have some names of universities which provide Food Safety& Technology Degree..

University Of New South Wales-UNSW

RMIT University

The University Of Melbourne

University Of Newcastle

1 Like
Thank you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces