What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Managing traceability of reworked products that have been re-batched

Started by , Mar 13 2019 02:34 PM
2 Replies

I am glad to be associated with this community of persons with like interests.

I seek an opportunity to share and improve my knowledge, as I look forward to improving my career

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Best Practices for Managing Equipment Not in Use Managing Water Softening Pellets and Ice Melt Pellets Managing double use allergen IFS Clause 6.4 - documented procedure for managing external inspections and regulatory visits
[Ad]

Are you asking how to manage this? In the past, if rework was allowed we included a space on batch sheets to enter lot numbers of product being reworked. If you can do that and somehow record it in your ERP system that should work.

Welcome Mabel.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Best Practices for Managing Equipment Not in Use Managing Water Softening Pellets and Ice Melt Pellets Managing double use allergen IFS Clause 6.4 - documented procedure for managing external inspections and regulatory visits Managing Temporary Workers During Sanitation What smart software is available for managing food safety in food service? Keeping Track of Dates involved in managing the Food Safety Management Program Managing the specifications and document reduction BRC Issue 8 5.5.3 - Procedure for Managing Obsolete Packaging