What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to the community

Started by , Mar 14 2019 11:26 AM
6 Replies

Hi all,

I'm new to food safety but not to qualty management.

I've held senior positions at multi national automotive component manufacturers for the past 30 years.

I look forward to collaborating with you.

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! New to the community Introduction to the community Joining the IFSQN Community Hello IFSQN Community
[Ad]

Hi all,

I'm new to food safety but not to qualty management.

I've held senior positions at multi national automotive component manufacturers for the past 30 years.

I look forward to collaborating with you.

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

From High to Low controlled environments :smile:

Hi Matt - 

I'm new as well to Food Safety. Our facility has begun to take the steps to become SQF certified. Hoping this community will be a valuable resource! Looking forward to meeting new people. 

- Justin

WOW, Matt - that's a change!

Welcome.

1 Thank

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

From High to Low controlled environments :smile:

Hi Charles,

I'm not so sure about the high to low comment, but thanks for the welcome anyway.

regards,

Matt

WOW, Matt - that's a change!

Welcome.

It's a welcome change and a new challenge. Wish me luck!

Hi Matt - 

I'm new as well to Food Safety. Our facility has begun to take the steps to become SQF certified. Hoping this community will be a valuable resource! Looking forward to meeting new people. 

- Justin

Hi Justin,

I'm also looking forward to the support from this forum.

Good luck. I've just completed my HACCP L3 training, lots of the terms are alien to me but I'm learning fast!

Matt

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! New to the community Introduction to the community Joining the IFSQN Community Hello IFSQN Community Glad to be a part of this community Learning from the community about process technology in high care Hello IFSQN Community Hi, Nice to join the community Great to be in this magnificent community