What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Who should be authorized to enter visitors in production area?

Started by , Mar 18 2019 11:13 AM
4 Replies

Who should be the authorized person ideally to enter visitors in production area?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Fumes in the Production Facility Help us Learn More About Our Visitors Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line
[Ad]

I would say anybody who is a responsible person and understands the food safety and health & safety policies and procedures that the visitor must comply with. 

They must also ensure that the visitor complies with the policies and procedures whilst on site.  In my experience it would usually be a manager.

Regards,

Simon

Usually this is the person who invited the visitor on site - they are responsible for advising visitor of the site security & health and safety rules and making sure the visitors comply with all requirements.

i think yes we would say anyone who has responsibilities but we have to also take into consideration visitors who have other motive than just the business so i would say anyone with responsibilities can check for hygiene and everything but before any visitors enter the production area the manager must be aware of it to be safe

someone acn wish to invite some to their work area and yet they do not have the ability to check all important areas before their visitors come in so i would still stand with top responsible pple

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Fumes in the Production Facility Help us Learn More About Our Visitors Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Inhalers in production rooms