What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone use mirrors in their warehouse for safety purposes?

Started by , Mar 19 2019 03:46 PM
5 Replies

Does anyone use mirrors in their warehouse for safety purposes?

Are there any options for plastic ones or ones with shatterproof coating that have good visibility?

We are having trouble with our forklift traffic, and are looking at ways to help employees that are walking be safer in the area.

We are looking at re-doing the layout of the warehouse to provide walking paths, but it is a really tight space. 

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project
[Ad]

Look here and check out the unbreakable polycarbonate mirrors -- https://www.traffics...ors/products/7/

1 Thank

Our customer auditor suggested using mirrors to allow employees to check whether their hairnets are adjusted properly, which I agree is a good idea. Glenn, the site you linked to has only convex mirrors. Does anyone know a place that sells unbreakable flat mirrors for the purpose I mentioned? Thanks!

Prison supply store?  :shades:  A highly polished stainless steel "mirror" would do the job.

Marshall

Thanks Marshall. I'm actually looking into highly polished chrome-plated mirrors at the moment. They are generally used for public venues, but they would fit the bill for what I'm looking for. 

Absolutely. It's basically a reflective inspection mirror on a larger scale.

Marshall

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Health & Safety Risk Assessment