What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please Check My Packaging Material Risk Assessment

Started by , Mar 22 2019 03:48 AM
11 Replies

Dear Experts,

I just started working on the packaging risk assessment and would like to ensure if my template and my assessment is correct (attached).

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Food Fraud Assessment for SQF
[Ad]

Nothing attached.

1 Like

My apology.

Please see attached template of my topic posted above.

Many thanks :)PM Risk Assessment template.xlsx   10.6KB   339 downloads

I have to correct the identified hazard in the sample assessment--pest: this is not a biological hazard----pest is undesirable foreign material. :-)

Our risk assessments include the scoring matrix. So, if I look at your numbers, is 1 high or low? If you include a tab with your scoring matrix on it or include it under each risk assessment there's no confusion.

Our risk assessments include the scoring matrix. So, if I look at your numbers, is 1 high or low? If you include a tab with your scoring matrix on it or include it under each risk assessment there's no confusion.

Thank you for your comment :-) I will include the scoring matrix to make  it more comprehensive.

For which Standard ?

For which Standard ?

Dear Charles,

I am working on the Packaging risk assessment based on BRC standards. I want to assure that I  am doing the documentations correctly. I believe comments from the experts here would help :-).

Many thanks.

Is it required that you have a written procedure for Hazard and Risk Management?

Is it required that you have a written procedure for Hazard and Risk Management?

There may be a delay. The OP seems to not have been around for a while.

1 Like1 Thank

What standard is this for?

What standard is this for?

This is for BRC 8 Standard. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water How can I check good sterilization? Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? Shelf Life of Primary Packaging