What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Forums for Retail

Started by , Mar 27 2019 07:39 PM
2 Replies

HI Everyone, 

i recently made the switch from the manufacturing world of food to food safety in retail restaurants, more specifically the quick service industry. 

Does anyone know of any good forums, similar to this one for Retail food safety?

Thanks!

Weebus!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New to Food Safety Management and New To the Forums Forums View New Content is not working Spam on the Forums There may be a bug in Forums Occupational Health & Safety Forums Online
[Ad]

Hi Weebus, congrats on your new job.  I don't know of any industry specific forums.

We have this forum already.

https://www.ifsqn.co.../194-chef-zone/

Currently it may be badly titled and we could rebrand it as "Food Service Food Safety" or something along those lines.

What do you think?

Regards,

Simon

1 Like

HI Everyone, 

i recently made the switch from the manufacturing world of food to food safety in retail restaurants, more specifically the quick service industry. 

Does anyone know of any good forums, similar to this one for Retail food safety?

Thanks!

Weebus!

Good luck. I made the opposite change about 18 months ago - so retail food safety to food manufacturing. If you have any questions, let me know.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
New to Food Safety Management and New To the Forums Forums View New Content is not working Spam on the Forums There may be a bug in Forums Occupational Health & Safety Forums Online What other Quality Forums Do you people follow? Major Forums Upgrade Planned: Feedback Sought From Members Packaging forums I'm new in these forums Major Reorganization of the Forums Completed