What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Topics for Team Huddles

Started by , Apr 03 2019 03:01 PM
1 Reply

How do you determine your food safety topics, and how do you present them in a way that is meaningful for your plant employees? 

Do you use posters, or hand out fact sheets?   I'm looking to start these chats on a monthly basis, and while I know the material I'm looking for interesting and unique ways to present it. 

Thanks  :smile:

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

I posted this before, our refresher training concluded with a round of Jeopardy. Team names, bells to hit to acknowledge the team answering, answering in the form of a question; the commotion and noise (laughter, imagine that) brought other managers into the break room to see what was going on. I added non food safety questions to keep it fun and engaging. It was around Easter so the winning team members each received a gift bag of candies. At that time we also presented gifts to the individuals with the best attendance records and the best attitudes. 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces