What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sanitation Cleaning Company in the Miami Area?

Started by , Apr 04 2019 04:18 PM
9 Replies

Hello All,

Do you guys know a sanitation company in the Miami Area? Please let me know.

Thank you!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program
[Ad]

It looks like ABM has a crew in the Miami area. I have never used ABM, so I cannot vouch for how good they tend to be. I would assume that like companies I have used fir 3rd party sanitation in the past, it all depends on management accountability. I would suggest you find several options in the area, and request meetings with them. When talking to the management, I would ensure that they will hold themselves financially responsible for lost time due to sanitation issues. Also make sure to have a meeting with the prospective site lead from that company to gauge if they will be able to maintain an effective sanitation program, good record keeping is a must. I would get at least three options in to interview, and remember that the cheapest option may end up costing you money if they can not manage your sanitation program effectively.  

1 Thank

Micro&safety, 

did you have luck on this? I'm in the process of looking for a similar company that is in multiple states, primarily in the north east and mid-atlantic. 

Thanks!

did you try packer sanitation services.  Never used them.  I think they are in many locations. 

did you try packer sanitation services.  Never used them.  I think they are in many locations. 

I am working to set up a site visit with them currently. I'm exploring my options of possibly building an onsite sanitation team but like the idea of a 3rd party contractor. 

Is there some specific reason that you are looking to outsource?
There are plenty of companies that do third party sanitation services, but unless I had a gun to my head, I'd never hire one.

It all depends on your facility/product/risk.

Do you not have a qualified sanitation crew in house? Is it financially beneficial to subcontract?

Marshall

1 Like

Is there some specific reason that you are looking to outsource?
There are plenty of companies that do third party sanitation services, but unless I had a gun to my head, I'd never hire one.

It all depends on your facility/product/risk.

Do you not have a qualified sanitation crew in house? Is it financially beneficial to subcontract?

Marshall

No dedicated sanitation crew at this time. 2nd shift production crew currently cleans the facility at end of day. I'm looking at both options of 3rd party or hire a sanitation lead to help build out a strong team. 

I know that MLRUIZ CLEANING SERVICES LLC work very well

2 year old thread, thanks anyway.

2 year old thread, thanks anyway.

Their place must be REALLY dirty by now!  :roflmao:

Similar Discussion Topics
What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Ozonated water in sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program How to build a successful sanitation program 3rd Party Sanitation in Your Plant Does anyone have a sanitation program for trailers? New Tumbler Equipment sanitation, allergen cleaning, process controls, CCPS? Best Practice for Sanitation and CIP Room Organization