What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Defense Inspection Checklist

Started by , Apr 08 2019 04:12 AM
3 Replies

Could you please help me by providing an inspection checklist which can be used daily wises rather self assessment checklist provided by FDA

Thanks & Regards

Muhammed Ashique K.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

If I may suggest, look for other regulatory resources on food defense and security assessments (USDA FSIS, Canada) to build one for the specific organization. The copy/paste method is outdated and not a strong practice. Revert to Deming's Plan, Do, Check, Act model once the draft is complete. 

I would go down the list of questions in the Food Defense Plan Builder from FDA and take from that any criteria that can change on a daily basis, e.g., whether entrances to buildings are secured, whether there are signs of forced entry, and whether there is adequate lighting outside each building and in-between buildings.  Of course, you have to tailor it to your facility/facilities and processes.  CPtmorones has a good idea on going through several cycles until you get a checklist that works well for your situation.

Hi,

kindly look into this web 

https://www.fsis.usd...pdf?MOD=AJPERES

Similar Discussion Topics
9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces