What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can TACCP/VACCP team meeting be done by the HACCP team?

Started by , Apr 09 2019 12:43 PM
4 Replies

Please can anyone advise me if I need to have a different team for TACCP/ VACCP or can I have a TACCP/VACCP meeting with my current HACCP Team.

Thank you in advance for any support.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]

Hi,

You can have the same team. Especially VACCP & HACCP as they may have similarities. 

1 Thank

Just bear in mind that you may wish to include other areas of expertise in your VACCP/TACCP teams that wouldn't normally be necessary for HACCP - obviously it depends on what your business does and how it works, but we include e.g. IT security, senior manager with responsibility for purchasing, senior international logistics manager, and Human Resources manager within TACCP/VACCP, but they aren't part of our HACCP team.

1 Thank

That's what I thought, certainly food for thought, Pardon the pun!

As long as relevant people on the team have the necessary training and experience in the subject matter, of course.

Marshall

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?