What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Seeking ICUMSA GS/2/3-47 : 1998 Sugar – Enumeration yeast and mould

Started by , Apr 12 2019 09:14 AM
3 Replies

Hi everyone

I'm new member, i have sugar material and must test Yeast and Mould.

I don't know about ICUMSA GS/2/3-47 : 1998 Sugar – Enumeration of yeast and mould 

please help me. Many thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training
[Ad]

Hi everyone

I'm new member, i have sugar material and must test Yeast and Mould.

I don't know about ICUMSA GS/2/3-47 : 1998 Sugar – Enumeration of yeast and mould 

please help me. Many thanks

This is an official standard that I think you need to pay for?.....   http://www.icumsa.or...dex.php?id=1230

If you are using a 3rd party laboratory they may provide this document for you - if you are doing this test in your own laboratory I think you may need to pay to access the ICUMSA standards - unless a forum member has a copy of this that they would be willing to share?...

1 Like1 Thank

Almost certainly a copyrighted document so should be paid for. But it's only €25! Wish a few other industry sectors published their recommend methods at such a low price...

https://www.bartens.com/product/2222/

1 Like1 Thank

Hi tamdongnai,

This methodology may assist -

membrane procedure for yeast and mould in sugar.pdf   390.87KB   28 downloads

(Note that an alternative pour plate method is also mentioned within ICUMSA).

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Seeking US based FDA recognized LACF process authority? Bag opening: Seeking alternatives to knives. Seeking pest frequency risk assessment template Seeking a company that completes magnet pull strength tests on the east coast? Seeking information on setting up a cola carbonated drink factory