What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC8-Seeking list of Required Risk Assessments

Started by , Apr 16 2019 09:44 AM
10 Replies

Hi, 

I am trying to list all the Risk Assessment required by the Standard, does anyone please have a similar list so that I can cross reference to make sure I covered everything?

Thank you !

1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC8 checklist sought in Spanish Is there a checklist of referential BRC8 and IFS 6.1? What are the major changes in BRC8?
[Ad]

Hi Mariam,

If I were you I'd just go through the standard and check that you have covered it - audit yourself in a way. There are so many risk assessments on different topics plus it will often depend on the operation at the site.

Hi,

We have done the onsite audit and are closing the finding, now I am trying to cover different aspect and now I am on the Risk Assessment (which I found something missing from the CIP RA yesterday so now I am panicking and trying to ensure we did not miss something else in the required RA.

Thank you for you advice :)

Hi Mariam,

If I were you I'd just go through the standard and check that you have covered it - audit yourself in a way. There are so many risk assessments on different topics plus it will often depend on the operation at the site.

I would just read again the standard (if you have time also the interpretation guideline). Although I was thinking to make it easier and do a search in word for "risk" and see what comes up. But to be really honest, I underlined in my version all the new requirements in v8, whether it was an entire new one, a sentence or just 2 extra words in a paragraph. And the word risk already existed for a lot of requirements before v8, so it should have already been done years ago. 

1 Thank

Hi MariamY,

Here is a list of references to risk and where I interpreted a risk assessment is required:

Risk References BRC 8.pdf   538.75KB   502 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

2 Likes8 Thanks

Thank you Tony for sharing the file

thank you...

Hi Tony,

Do you have a similar Risk References for BRC Packaging - Issue 5?

Thanks

Hi Tony,

Do you have a similar Risk References for BRC Packaging - Issue 5?

Thanks

Hi lakmal,

I believe I've posted one in the BRC Packaging forums but to save looking here it is:

BRC Packaging Issue 5 High Risk References to Risk.pdf   165.56KB   112 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

2 Thanks

Hi Tony,

This will be very helpful to me and many others in the Packaging field.

Thank you very much. It is much appreciated.

Best regards

Lakmal

Not to decry Tony's elegant file but It is rather astonishing that many people are apparently unaware that a pdf file can be searched for a word, eg << risk>>.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC8 checklist sought in Spanish Is there a checklist of referential BRC8 and IFS 6.1? What are the major changes in BRC8?