What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Installing third barrier pest control in animal feedmill

Started by , Apr 17 2019 06:36 AM
10 Replies

May I know, is there any alternative besides glue board for third barrier pest control?
Glue board is cannot be used since the dust from raw material in feedmill will affect the glueboard.

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Considerations when installing fans, air conditioning or any cooling system in layout of egg production area Installing automatic air curtains Controls to prevent contamination when installing an epoxy flooring
[Ad]

Dear Shazlin88

Installing third barrier pest control: by trapper tunnel or plastic dust cover

Dear Shazlin88

Installing third barrier pest control: by trapper tunnel or plastic dust cover

Plastic dust cover? what do you mean? is there any glue below the plastic?

Hi there,

What are your target pests?

For rats and mice you could install your glue boards under a 1/2 moon cover, thus preventing dust from settling onto the boards - rats and mice run thru and BAM,done!

Tin cats all the way

http://www.victorpes...ouse-trap-m310s

If you're talking about outside, they really should be bait stations and not traps IMO

Hi there,

What are your target pests?

My target pest is rodent in this case.

Tin cats all the way
http://www.victorpes...ouse-trap-m310s

If you're talking about outside, they really should be bait stations and not traps IMO

No-no.. the third barrier is inside the buildings.
Use mechanical trap, for example
JT EATON =JAWS
CATCHMASTER = EZ-SET

Inside a station

Regards

Pablo

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

IME dust gets absolutely everywhere inside the mill, so glue traps are pretty much useless, even with covers.  Agree with other posts - "tin cats" or other traps are best. 

My target pest is rodent in this case.

Hello there,

Your target rodent but I thing your take a pest control service but the better company you're check. Otherwise rodent control, mice control. rat control, etc. services need you can contact pest control Sydney company & get the information.

Similar Discussion Topics
Considerations when installing fans, air conditioning or any cooling system in layout of egg production area Installing automatic air curtains Controls to prevent contamination when installing an epoxy flooring