What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food safety vulnerability assessment form

Started by , Apr 18 2019 07:03 PM
8 Replies

Hi everyone, does any of you have a food safety vulnerability assessment form that can share?, i need some guidance in to what to include in mine, this is the one to evaluate the safety of the premises and surroundings.  

Thanks. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

For "traditional" Food Defense (fences, cameras, etc), most people use the FDA's Food Defense builder.  Note that you can export the questions into Excel to adjust it to your  circumstances: https://www.fda.gov/...s/ucm349888.htm

For food fraud (counterfeit ingredients, dilution, etc), a lot of people use an free online tool from PWC/SSAFE: https://ffv.pwc.com/vsat/#/

Double check the details of any audit scheme as (far as as I can tell) everyone has different requirements right now and the devil is in the details.

Hope this helps.  

Todd

Hi everyone, does any of you have a food safety vulnerability assessment form that can share?, i need some guidance in to what to include in mine, this is the one to evaluate the safety of the premises and surroundings.  

Thanks. 

Hi Brelimo,

As per post 2, sounds  more like food defense but please clarify related FS Standard or FDA or  for ?

For the FFVA (Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment) I second PWC/SSAFE. One thing I didn't do that I wish I had, add detail to the parts where you are given space to write for "Control Plans" and "Justifications". The detail you put into those sections may be able to answer questions an auditor may have before he/she even asks them. 

Has anyone tried to access the PWC food fraud assessment tool lately.  I got a dead link it appears.

Has anyone tried to access the PWC food fraud assessment tool lately.  I got a dead link it appears.

Yes, it has been reported here. Reason unknown.

Charles thanks  I tried a search to see if anyone had referenced it but couldn't find out. Hopefully the site is fixed.  It was a good resource

try to use FDA's Food Defense builder

Charles thanks  I tried a search to see if anyone had referenced it but couldn't find out. Hopefully the site is fixed.  It was a good resource

See -

https://www.ifsqn.co...nt/#entry160569

@digitalwaiter - Thanks but this is the wrong objective for Post 6 (the thread has got mixed up due the terminology "vulnerability assessment)

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces