What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Audit experience

Started by , Apr 24 2019 02:03 PM
5 Replies

Hello everyone,  I am seeking to sharpen my knowledge in food safety, food safety standards and learn the current issues in food world. I have hopes that what i will learn  here will increase my chances of getting a job.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage
[Ad]

Hello Jmuriuki12, there is a huge amount of information here and I'd certainly have a look at the webinars too. Best of luck with the job search

Hey Jmuriuki12, 

As the saying goes if you build it they will come. In this case, if you ask it, you'll get answers. There might even already be answers to a question you have that has already been asked. Wishing you luck in your search. 

Hey Jmuriuki12, 

As the saying goes if you build it they will come. In this case, if you ask it, you'll get answers. There might even already be answers to a question you have that has already been asked. Wishing you luck in your search. 

Very true; always worth doing a search in the forum before starting a new topic. I've only been active here a relatively short time but still have seen many occasions where a new thread is made on a topic existing elsewhere :)

Welcome Jmuriuki12

You may want to find a position as a general Quality Assurance tech, just to see if it something you see yourself doing ( that is how I started in this field) I went to school for public health and landed my first job as a QA tech a little while after finishing school. 

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table