What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

First BRC audit

Started by , Apr 25 2019 01:51 PM
9 Replies

We just completed our company's first GFSI audit and went the route of BRC due to it being more or less customer driven.

Going in to this audit prep and learning version 8, there were many times I wish I was flipping burgers somewhere. But our first audit we passed with an A with 6 minors. This forum has been a tremendous help with all of the very knowledgeable people here sharing ideas, concerns, and policies. I have spend countless hours of reading topics and using that information to develop my plan for our low risk facility that paid out in the end.

I'm certainly glad I found this site!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Congratulations!  

Congratulations! I've been there but with SQF. And "Going in to this audit prep and learning version 8, there were many times I wish I was flipping burgers somewhere."- oh I can SO relate.

During projects I wish I was surf casting on the beach near the house many times!

Congratulations on the pass with an A

Very well done.

Great Job. Now comes the hard part......maintaining it :cheezy:

Marshall

1 Like

Good job! I'm hoping I will be as lucky as you when I transition to BRC world from SQF planet. Cheers!

You'll be fine.  I went from SQF to BRC and now back to SQF (!)

Of course there are differences, but as long as you have that solid base, you'll handle it.

Good job! I'm hoping I will be as lucky as you when I transition to BRC world from SQF planet. Cheers!

Congratulations letub :happydance:

Congratulations! 

Similar Discussion Topics
Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing