What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Standard Packaging & Packaging Materials Issue 5 Clause 6.1.4

Started by , Apr 25 2019 05:32 PM
3 Replies

Hello,

Can anyone help me to understand "BRC GLOBAL STANDARD PACKAGING AND PACKAGING MATERIALS ISSUE 5 Clause 6.1.4" please? I am trying to figure out "duration of the training" on training records. Does that mean when the training starts and finishes or total time like 30 mins or so?

Thanks for advance,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard
[Ad]

IMO, you can write date and time (from when to when) onto the record for more details if the training is within a day. If the training lasts a couple days, the number of total hours makes more sense. 

1 Like1 Thank

Hello,

Can anyone help me to understand "BRC GLOBAL STANDARD PACKAGING AND PACKAGING MATERIALS ISSUE 5 Clause 6.1.4" please? I am trying to figure out "duration of the training" on training records. Does that mean when the training starts and finishes or total time like 30 mins or so?

Thanks for advance,

Both of these would convey the same information, but no, you don't specifically need to record start/end times - just the total duration as minutes/hours etc.

1 Like1 Thank

Hi vrosev,

The requirements of 6.1.4 are:
Records of training shall be available. These shall include:
• the name of the trainee and confirmation of attendance
• the date and duration of the training
• the title or course contents, as appropriate
• the training provider (external or internal provider).

As pHruit has posted the duration of the training means the length of the training so minutes/hours/days, so there is no requirement to record start and end of training but I would record the start (& ongoing training) if this training is taking place over an extended period of time.

Kind regards,

Tony

2 Likes

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging