What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety Certification Programmes - an Overview and Analysis

Started by , Apr 27 2006 07:47 AM
2 Replies
The Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) of the United Nations have published an extensive review of the major Food Safety Certification Programmes. The study covers BRC Global Standard - Food, International Food Standard (IFS), SQF Codes, Dutch HACCP Code, EurepGap and ISO 22000.

Check your printer for ink and paper as the pdf is 69 pages.

Food Safety Certification Programmes - an Overview and Analysis

Comments welcome.

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements
[Ad]
Thank you!!!! even i has been some years ago, would be very useful to me because i'm doing an investigation at this respect...!!!
Dear MarisolLB,

Welcome to the forum

You did very well to find Simon's excellent link

You might also find this later thread interesting (includes the first link) -

http://www.ifsqn.com...showtopic=10031

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product