What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to create lot numbers in spices and cereals?

Started by , Apr 30 2019 07:54 PM
2 Replies

hi I am davidworking i making spices and cereals. would like information on creating lot numbers

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Insect Contamination Complaint dried herbs and spices How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? ASTA HACCP Guide to Spices and Seasonings
[Ad]

Hi David,

:welcome: 

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

Here is an example of a way to create lot/batch numbers:

Section 7.9 Product Identification and Traceability System - Appendix_001.jpg   107.42KB   3 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

Hi,

Thanks Tony you also helped me without creating any thread regarding this topic. Hope it will work.

Similar Discussion Topics
Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Insect Contamination Complaint dried herbs and spices How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? ASTA HACCP Guide to Spices and Seasonings Fumigation in herbs and spices Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP When to create a completely new program? Heat Treating Spices - Need validation data Supplier approval - requirements to create response