What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Storage and Distribution Guidance

Started by , May 15 2019 01:01 PM
4 Replies

I'm a little confused in what guidance document I should use to help implement our SQF Program at a 3PL. We don't manufacture anything, just store dry, cooler, and freezer product. I have the audit checklist for Storage and Food Distribution, but what guidance document should I be using? Should it be Module 11 since that is the closest thing to our set up?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9
[Ad]

SQF Food Safety Code for Storage and Distribution - it is not Module 11 -- it is Food Sector Category: 26 and modules 2 & 12

We have several 3PL development clients - here's the link for your manual:

https://www.sqfi.com...tion1212017.pdf

Hello,

There is no guidance document for module 12. Yes, Module 11 has some similarities to 12, but module 11 is a lot more extensive.

Hello, could you please share the checklist for storage and distribution ? 

Hello,

There is no guidance document for module 12. Yes, Module 11 has some similarities to 12, but module 11 is a lot more extensive.

I've attached a copy of the guidance for module 12.   

https://www.sqfi.com...–-Module-12.pdf

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule