What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do you validate pine nut sachet in the line?

Started by , May 17 2019 04:40 AM
2 Replies
Hi all, could you please let me know how do you validate pine nut sachet in the line? Do you have any procedure?
We are currently doing allergen verification with the pine nut specific swab after hygiene but we have not validate it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Line Clearance SQF 2.5.1.1 - How do I validate waste management for Corrective action? Validate setting machine parameters for the old production Flushing on Premixes Production Line
[Ad]

Hi Quality-Assurance,

To validate effective cleaning after producing an allergen-containing product I swab the equipment one swab before clean and three after clean, and send a product sample also to the lab.

It may depend on your scheme and customer requirements also; I used to have a customer that required us to do five allergen tests in the factory pre-production every week, which I would use in-house Romer Labs.

Pine nuts are not nuts (at least as defined by the EU).

Similar Discussion Topics
Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Line Clearance SQF 2.5.1.1 - How do I validate waste management for Corrective action? Validate setting machine parameters for the old production Flushing on Premixes Production Line What is the FDA requirements on holding documents on line? Where can I go to validate a manufacturer is IFS or FSSC22000 certified? Setting up new syrup product line and have CCP question? Determine of critical limits Foreign Material -> SS 5.0 mm in sachet products? New Line of product