What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have the Verification Task Procedure the CFIA inspectors follow when doing a CVS task?

Started by , May 17 2019 01:13 PM
6 Replies

Hi,

Does anyone have/or know where to find the Verification Task Procedure the CFIA inspectors follow when doing a CVS task? I want to be able to know what they are looking for specifically, the inspectors when they request documents.

I have seen it with someone before but I am not sure if it is a circulated documents or they had it from a "resource" :D

Thanks !

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Follow-up for SQF failure Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment
[Ad]

You can request it from your inspector. They now have the updated version with SFCR.

1 Thank

Unfortunately, Our inspector is not being so cooperative at this time  :helpplease:

Unfortunately, Our inspector is not being so cooperative at this time  :helpplease:

Can you direct message me your email address? i can send it to you. I have the new one with the revision for SFCR.

CVS = ?

SFCR = ? Is it FYEO ?

added from another thread, SFC  probably = Safe Food for Canadians; "R" undetermined.

from google, CVS = Compliance Verification System (!!)

OK, R=regulations

see -

http://www.inspectio...3/1481560532540

SFCR.pdf   1.52MB   38 downloads

What products are you making?

Here's the meat CVS

http://www.inspectio...3/1546020962628

Can you direct message me your email address? i can send it to you. I have the new one with the revision for SFCR.

Hi can you send it to me as well? Thanks in advance

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Follow-up for SQF failure Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Pasteurization Procedure for Tom Yum Paste What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence