What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to develop rework traceability in extruded cast film manufacturing

Started by , May 20 2019 03:57 PM
1 Reply

hello,

I have to develop traceabilty procedure for a new (plastis cast film) manufacturing company.could anyone advise how to develop traceability for the assorted batches of rejected rolls waiting for rewind/regrind?

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Bulk raw material receiving and traceability As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals
[Ad]

Add the letter B at the end of the batch, as the "back" tag

Similar Discussion Topics
Bulk raw material receiving and traceability As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Packaging manufacturing and tape. Still using safety masks in food manufacturing ? FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance FDA Traceability Rule: Impact and Compliance