What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a Consultant to become SQF Certified in a spice company

Started by , May 21 2019 05:42 PM
6 Replies

Hello everyone,

Looking for a good and reliable SQF Consultant to become SQF Certified in a spice company.

Anyone can recommend consultant? Thank you in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor?
[Ad]

I can recommend a great consultant and he likes spices a lot!

2 Likes

I can recommend a great consultant and he likes spices a lot!

And who might that be Glenn? :roflmao:

I do consulting for SQF and Global GAP.  I have previously worked in dry miling manufacturing, and have clients that process products that use and integrate spice.  I am located in the Upstate NY area, but travel throughout the US for consulting.

Let me know if I can assist.

Thank you

Good morning,

Saw your posting on IFSQN about the need for an SQF consultant.

We have operated our own SQF dedicated consulting company for about eight years now, prior I was one of the first SQF Auditors in the USA.

I invite you to visit our website at:

www.GlennOsterConsulting.com

We specialize in full system developments remotely, fully on-site and combination of both.

Looking forward to the possibility of speaking with you.

Take care, Glenn Oster

Glenn Oster Consulting
800-546-1452 // Florida: 772-646-4115
glenn@glennosterconsulting.com

I have previously consulted a bakery operation for implementation from SQF 7.2 to 8 with excellent scores for two different locations and currently work for a spice company. Where are you located?

Hmm, well most everyone I would have recommended for this project have already responded... :)

Similar Discussion Topics
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Advice about employing a BRC Consultant Is there a database of IFS certified companies?