What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Metal Detector Validation for Dry Pet Food

Started by , May 28 2019 07:46 AM
4 Replies

Hi Fellow Experts

I am looking for a validation procedure to customise for dry pet food manufacturer

Thank you

Kind Regards

Richard Jackson

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects
[Ad]

Hi Fellow Experts

I am looking for a validation procedure to customise for dry pet food manufacturer

Thank you

Kind Regards

Richard Jackson

FS Standard = ?

The reason is that "validation" has a variety of interpretations.

Hi Sheq,

I can't imagine the validation process would be much different. This webinar may be of interest. 

1 Thank

Hi there, it's for FSSC 22000. 

Hi Sheq,

I can't imagine the validation process would be much different. This webinar may be of interest. 

Seriously ??

Robert gives an excellent overview (eg see précis attached below) + an equally informative Q-A response session however I anticipate fssc22000 may have specific requirements.

Mettler - Validation of Metal Detector.pdf   1.39MB   344 downloads

Perhaps the OP can clarify what they/ fssc22000 require Validation of ?  Critical Limit of CCP at Metal Detector ?

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Metal Detector Validation Can you get SQF Certification without a Metal Detector? Metal Detection for Mac and Cheese Cartons Containing Foil Pouches