What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Oil % testing equipment for laboratory

Started by , May 28 2019 02:41 PM
1 Reply

Hello,

at the moment i am workimg on a lab project and reviewing the equipmnet. we are looking to purchase a piece of equipment so we could test the total oil percentage in the powder based meal. I have been looking around and this is the only thing that I am struggling to find at the moment 

Is there anything out there that you could offer to try out?

thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

Hello,

at the moment i am workimg on a lab project and reviewing the equipmnet. we are looking to purchase a piece of equipment so we could test the total oil percentage in the powder based meal. I have been looking around and this is the only thing that I am struggling to find at the moment 

Is there anything out there that you could offer to try out?

thank you

The standard procedure for oil % is via soxhlet extractor.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification Heavy Metals Testing Unit Conversion COP Ancillary Equipment Establishing Limits for Compressed Air Testing