What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Quality Surveillance Audit

Started by , May 29 2019 06:47 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

we recently had our SQF audit. We passed the Food Safety portion, however we are under surveillance for the quality portion. Our surveillance is in August. We are a food packaging company, specializing in netting, flexible packaging, and shrink but we also have a food contact area of our plant where we manufacture films with a spice coating. I have never been part of a surveillance audit where they only focus on Quality, and not the food safety. Can anyone tell me what the key differences are? Will there be a plant tour, etc? 

thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

Do you have a full copy of the audit that was done?

If so, look at the Quality section - that is what the audit will focus on.

Specifically look at the fall down areas - those are key for reinspection.

Do not be surprised if the Auditor looks at other areas as well.

I would be prepared as if the Audit was being completely done over again.

From my experience with surveillance audits, is that it is treated exactly the same as a normal audit. While focusing a little more on your NCs you had that made you get a surveillance audit. 

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist