What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Breaking down Organic master case breads

Started by , May 29 2019 07:28 PM
2 Replies

Hi all,

I am in the e-commerce world and our purchasing department screwed up and want to break apart the 2 packs of bread (see attached) and sell individually.  None of them are labeled nor do I have the capability to do so.  Even if I wanted to have a label made and approved, I would need to run it through an organic certifier as well?  Can we even legally break these down and relabel? 

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Candy packaging issues with bags breaking? Breaking point as Quality Assurance Anyone have experiecne of plastic pallets breaking in cold storage facilities? Owner blatantly breaking laws, what to do? Breaking Down The Walls
[Ad]

Tell purchasing to clean up their own mess - best to eat it!  Do not attempt to follow their suggestion.

Even better - give it to an organization that makes soup for the homelesss or those that just need a temporary hand up - it will be well received.

1 Like

I agree totally with GLenn

Let purchasing learn from their mistake! And let the less fortunate benefit

Similar Discussion Topics
Candy packaging issues with bags breaking? Breaking point as Quality Assurance Anyone have experiecne of plastic pallets breaking in cold storage facilities? Owner blatantly breaking laws, what to do? Breaking Down The Walls