What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Labelling of Italian canned tuna exports to USA

Started by , Jun 04 2019 04:25 PM
1 Reply

Good evening, if I am an Italian company that exports tuna in canned and glass jar to the USA, do I need to add the certificate of origin according to NOAA to my documents? I'm not talking about fresh or bulk fish, but milk pans and packaged jars. Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Labelling af flavor in the US Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Sales samples labelling Potassium salt labelling Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance
[Ad]
Yes, importing any tuna products into the US requires certificates. See https://www.fisherie...ts-and-guidance.

Similar Discussion Topics
Labelling af flavor in the US Can anyone recommend or suggest alternative options to Genesis R&D Food Labelling Software? Sales samples labelling Potassium salt labelling Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance FDA Labelling Requirements for non consumers packages Storage Instructions on Labelling May Contain Tree Nuts - Plain English Allergen Labelling Labelling Verification Plan UK over-labelling requirements