What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SOP for the control of foreign matter

Started by , Jun 06 2019 01:37 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am currently working in SOP's. and I need help please. i work in a freezer or you can call it a cooler, all we do here is store products for customers. we don't pack nor touch food. and I'm stuck making the SOP before our audit but I cant seem to understand how can I make an SOP for control  of foreign matter. I need help please 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point
[Ad]

Hi, first you need to list out what could be foreign matter with the potential to contaminate product in your business.  Some will be generic to any business and some may well be specific to your business.  Once you have these listed then you need to ask what you have in place to prevent them from contaminating product? Procedures, systems, checks, tasks, controls, actions, rules etc. 

Regards,

Simon

1 Like

Thank You I appreciate the reply and info.

FS Standard = ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Control of nitrile gloves Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control SQF Requirements - Pest Control Control measure and control points Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling