What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

seeking validation safe range of allergens

Started by , Jan 24 2019 01:30 PM
6 Replies
Dear all
I need validation study and recommended safe range of allergens like (peanut, Hazelnut, coconut and dry nuts) to consumption. Any one have plz share with me.
Regards
M.nadeem
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training
[Ad]

Dear all
I need validation study and recommended safe range of allergens like (peanut, Hazelnut, coconut and dry nuts) to consumption. Any one have plz share with me.
Regards
M.nadeem

For people with sever allergies the answer is ZERO. If you think you need a safe range, then label ALL your products with contains hazelnuts/peanuts etc

Sir i only want dry nuts allergens standard to safe consumption in ppm
We use dry nuts in many ice cream products
And yess i need a safe range

Again, you need to ensure that you have zero residue on equipment prior to running a product that had nuts in it. There is no "safe" limit; unless your labelling ALL your product with May contain or was produced in a facility that handles nuts and tree nuts.

http://allergenburea...13/11/Simon.pdf

And please do not assume "sir" 

1 Like
Okay Thanku soo much scampi. :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Managing Customer Audit Dates: Seeking Advice on Rescheduling for Convenience Seeking advice, employer making questionable, inappropriate, and possibly illegal decisions and actions Seeking Advice on Transitioning to a Consulting Role Seeking advice transitioning our HACCP plan into an SQF program Seeking Guidance on Lead Food Auditor Training and Internal Food Auditor Training Seeking US based FDA recognized LACF process authority? Bag opening: Seeking alternatives to knives. Seeking pest frequency risk assessment template Seeking a company that completes magnet pull strength tests on the east coast? Seeking information on setting up a cola carbonated drink factory