What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

M&S and Sainsbury's on Changing Areas & Workshop?

Started by , Jun 19 2019 04:41 PM
1 Reply

Hi All, 

Could you give me the requirements M&S and Sainsbury's on between Chaging areas and workshop ? 

The same requirement that Tesco 10.8.1 ? 

Thank you in advance 

Best Regard 

Damien 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Forklift in Packaging Manufacturing Areas BRCGS v.9 Food Safety 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 - Hair coverings in low risk non open product areas Changing audit re-certification date Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination
[Ad]

Please bear with me as it's been some time since I've supplied M&S and Sainsbury's.  It may be helpful to describe your workshop.  Is it outside production or is it off a high care or low risk area?  If it's off an open product area then the requirements are more rigorous but from memory even if it was off a corridor outside of production for example, there had to be swarf mats on the entry / exit and specific clothing for any cutting / grinding activities. 

Anyone else able to provide the most recent standards?

Similar Discussion Topics
Changing from Hot Fill to Tunnel Pasteurization Forklift in Packaging Manufacturing Areas BRCGS v.9 Food Safety 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 - Hair coverings in low risk non open product areas Changing audit re-certification date Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Maintenance team footwear in production areas of a low risk poultry processing plant Wood platforms in food areas Do ASDA and Sainsbury have a standard? Lotion in Food Handling Areas Hazard Analysis - Bulk Bag Lifting frame in production areas