What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Metal test wands with no certificate

Started by , Jun 26 2019 12:48 PM
4 Replies

Dear Fam,

How can i know convince an auditor that the Nonferrous metal test wand for PVS monitoring is actually made of nonferrous metal?

I know the metal test wands will come with covering notes but currently i do not have these.

Any help?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
False Positive Metal Detection Reject Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces
[Ad]

Dear Fam,

How can i know convince an auditor that the Nonferrous metal test wand for PVS monitoring is actually made of nonferrous metal?

I know the metal test wands will come with covering notes but currently i do not have these.

Any help?

It will probably be a lot less troublesome to invest in wands with certificates.

( I have previously implemented "ball-bearings" with same kind of subsequent criticism :smile:)

You can't without documented proof - just contact the manufacturer and request a verification sheet.

You can't without documented proof - just contact the manufacturer and request a verification sheet.

1 Like1 Thank
Doesn’t hurt to also check your email, as they are sometimes hidden in the mess of attachments.
1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
False Positive Metal Detection Reject Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal detector rejects Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Metal Detector Validation Can you get SQF Certification without a Metal Detector?