What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Product Release SQF 2.4.7 SOP and working document

Started by , Jun 27 2019 05:32 PM

SQF 2.4.7?

You just described your release procedure - write up what do from the time of release to what you do from the time you get a pull request - then come back here and people will fill in any cracks for you.

2 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am having a heard time understanding  2.4.7 product release under warehouse an distribution. Our facility does not manufacture we only store frozen product in our cooler. We do not have a release procedure. The way it arrives is the way it leaves. All we do from start is have an appt set to delivery clients product and then checking the trailer getting all drivers info. Unloading and then checking product and QTY stated in the BOL. and dispatch the driver and we store away the product and store it until the clients decided to take it. All we receive is a email confirming us what are they taking and that's basically all. But I don't exactly know what to do or how to understand it. Or what can I write, If anybody minds can someone share an example or a opinion how I can understand it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scope of Certification product specific Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats?
[Ad]

Which standard Gomez?

1 Like

SQF 2.4.7?

You just described your release procedure - write up what do from the time of release to what you do from the time you get a pull request - then come back here and people will fill in any cracks for you.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Scope of Certification product specific Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed?