What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Melamine & Tropanic alkaloid in processing of brown rice

Started by , Jun 28 2019 07:34 AM
1 Reply

In Procesing of Brown Rice i did not mentioned these two risk in risk assesmnet,then what will be the justification of absensce of Risk?Similar case for Tropanic Alkaloid

Melamine (this analysis is performed if the risk is identified. If not, justify the absence of risk)
- Tropanic alkaloid (this analysis is performed if the risk is identified. If not, justify the absence of risk)
- Quaternary ammonium (this analysis is performed if the risk is identified. If not, justify the absence of risk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Current EC Regulations for melamine and heavy metals ? Melamine in Chinese Powdered Milk...Again Melamine ongoing developments Melamine in Egg Melamine in flexible packaging
[Ad]

In Procesing of Brown Rice i did not mentioned these two risk in risk assesmnet,then what will be the justification of absensce of Risk?Similar case for Tropanic Alkaloid

Melamine (this analysis is performed if the risk is identified. If not, justify the absence of risk)
- Tropanic alkaloid (this analysis is performed if the risk is identified. If not, justify the absence of risk)
- Quaternary ammonium (this analysis is performed if the risk is identified. If not, justify the absence of risk

Hi atif,

If you are a consultant, I think someone is maybe playing games with you.

Similar Discussion Topics
Current EC Regulations for melamine and heavy metals ? Melamine in Chinese Powdered Milk...Again Melamine ongoing developments Melamine in Egg Melamine in flexible packaging