What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Wash, rinse, sanitize in bins instead of 3 compartment sink

Started by , Jun 28 2019 10:04 PM
5 Replies

During wash down our guys disassemble parts fro our processing machine and perform a wash rinse sanitize SOP. My question is does this procedure need to be done at a 3 compartment sink or can it be done in food safe big bins by the processing machine. 

Thank you, 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO Egg Wash Substitute for Bread Manufacturing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Hand Wash Water Temperatures Converting Hand Wash Sinks to Hands Free Chlorine wash water contact time
[Ad]

Are the bins on a cart that can be wheeled out there?

Are the bins on a cart that can be wheeled out there?

Sorry I forgot to mention, yes all three bins would be on a cart and would be wheeled out after use. SOP and cleaning schedule would be made for cleaning and sanitizing the carts and bins. thanks 

I'll let others weigh in, as I don't really know know.

I've seen portable 3-tier systems on carts before rolled around to where they are needed, they are also equiped with all the accessories one would expect (or be required to have) to see at a designated sanitation area.

Hello, pls check out if yr client standard request this....some from Australia (WW) demand this situation

best regards

Leila

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO Egg Wash Substitute for Bread Manufacturing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Hand Wash Water Temperatures Converting Hand Wash Sinks to Hands Free Chlorine wash water contact time Handling wash containers and tools in a high care zone Hand wash station High Risk Can the RTE and RAW room have a shared wash room? Chlorine wash validation Wash Statement for Hydroponic Lettuce?