What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Agents & Brokers to BRC Food - clause mapping

Started by , Jul 04 2019 02:22 PM
0 Reply

In a post I made a few days ago I suggested that, for a business approaching A&B for the first time, it could be worth mapping out the clauses in the Agents & Brokers standard against the Food standard - it's then easier to find information about how other people have approached a particular requirement as the Food standard is more widely used and discussed.

Yesterday as I was sat in my own Agents & Brokers audit for this year I remembered that I'd already done this since Issue 1 of A&B, and had updated for Issue 2 and most recently to move from Issue 7 to the new Issue 8 of the Food standard, so I just thought I'd share it in case it's useful for others.

It doesn't go into the various (many!) subclauses as some are directly comparable but others aren't - we use it primarily as a way to link top-level procedures numbered against the BRC Food clauses with their area of applicability for the A&B standard - but hopefully of some assistance as a starting point.

BRC A&B to Food mapping (I2 - I8).xlsx   10.72KB   228 downloads

3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan