What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Long Time Reader, First Time Member!

Started by , Jul 09 2019 08:34 PM
2 Replies

Hello IFSQN! 

I am a new Quality Assurance Manager and SQF Practitioner in the United States. 

I don't have much of a professional network, so I look to these forums to learn industry practices and to read thoughtful discussion on food safety topics. 

-Julie

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? How Long Should You Flush Water Lines For Sampling Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Standard on how long equipment can remain idle in a soiled condition?
[Ad]

Julie900, 

Are you on LinkedIn? Thats a great place to start building your network. 

Welcome to the forum (membership) Julie :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? How Long Should You Flush Water Lines For Sampling Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Standard on how long equipment can remain idle in a soiled condition? Sample Retention - how long? How long must a BRC program be "in place" before an audit? How long can we keep peeled whole potato and peeled carrots in chilled water? Personal Hygiene and Welfare: Long Pants? How long can a previous managers name be on created forms and procedures