What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

My new Business call Preventive Control LLC

Started by , Jul 12 2019 03:20 AM
2 Replies
Hi!!!!

I will like to take all of you for always being willing to share your knowledge and advices with me.

I am starting a staffing agency call Preventive Control LLC.Emphasizing on food safety training for work in manufacturing facilities. Would you please consider following my business page on LinkeIn (Preventive Control LLC)?

If you are interested in learning more about my business, please access the website by copying and pasting the electronic address (www.preventive-control.com).

Thanks so much.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home?
[Ad]
Would love too, however Linkedin kicked me off of the system for saying the wrong thing (in their eyes.)
Sorry for my English, but it's my second language.
Thanks and please follow our business page on Linkedin. The page name is Preventive Control LLC

Similar Discussion Topics
Document Control Salary for Quality Control Supervisor BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Questions used to determine the critical control point Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home? Control of nitrile gloves Does the freezer need to be on the flow chart as a preventative control Supply Chain Preventive Controls SQF Requirements - Pest Control Control measure and control points