What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pet Food Flavors sold for further processing

Started by , Jul 18 2019 12:12 PM
4 Replies

Hello,

beginning to look into pet food flavors. My question is since they would be sold as flavors to the final manufacturer for further processing and not distributed from our facility directly into the retail market, do we have to add pet food onto our modules or would this still fall under out current set ups? I feel I know the answer but looking for some further input.

Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture
[Ad]

ahhh... what are your current "set-ups?"

we fall under 19 currently

flavorings and pet food are two different things  - you would not need to add pet food fsc.

I had this inkling but I wanted another opinion. Thanks!

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture Food Safety Additionally requirements Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?